Keyser LLC (“we“, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process personal data about you. Personal data, or personally identifiable information, means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, maiden name, last name.
- Contact Data: email address, company name, website.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our Site and Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site and Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including via:
- Direct Interactions. You may voluntarily share your data when you fill in forms or correspond with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you register to use our Site or to receive our newsletter, subscribe to use our Services, download a resource, request marketing to be sent to you, attend a conference or webinar, or contact us.
- Automated Technologies or Interactions. As you interact with our Services, Site or emails, we automatically collect Technical Information about your device, browsing actions, patterns, Location Data and Usage Data. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies about your device, and your use of our Site and Services. We may also receive Technical Data and Location Data about you if you visit other websites employment our cookies. Please see the Cookie section below for further details.
PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) as set out in detail in our Third Party Supplier List (which you can get by contacting us directly) and may receive the following personal data about you from them:
- Technical Data: from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers such as Google, Hubspot
- Email Communications and Contact Data: from providers of email communications service providers such as Hubspot
- Business Contact and Financial Data: from CRM service providers who manage contacts and keep a record of communications/ interactions with customers.
- Contact Data and Financial Data: from our cloud accounting system that stores email and names of persons sent invoices by email.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also collect personal data about you from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with personal data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. We also use this for the purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, determining eligibility and verifying Contact Data. The personal data we collect includes:
- Identity and Contact Data: from publicly available sources
- Identity, Contact and Profile Data: that is published about you on social media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Site.